The certificate mill AGS denies operating in Iran despite multiple ISO 9001 certificates having been issued under its name in that country, and aggressive marketing.Read More
Certificate mill AMPLUS falsely claims it is accredited to issue ISO 9001 certificates by the State of Ohio, something the State of Ohio doesn’t really do.Read More
Guberman Certificate Mill Posts Video Asking for Consultant “Partnerships” in Violation of ISO 17021
Guberman-PMC certificate mill posted a YouTube video seeking a “partnership” with quality consultants, despite this being a violation of accreditation rules under ISO 17021-1.Read More
Certificate mill operator Daryl Guberman has collected fundraising donations for a US Senate campaign since 2016, but never registered as a candidate with the US Federal Elections Commission.Read More
In 2014, Boeing’s Tim Lee gave a presentation for the AAQG in which he claimed unaccredited AS9100 certificates are “fake” and “counterfeit,” thus exposing himself and the AAQG to a defamation suit.Read More
The certificate mill QAS International issued an ISO 9001 certificate to a company which has since been found to be a false front for a massive cocaine and heroin smuggling ring in Leicester UK.Read More
Certificate mill operator Craig Willetts solicits women to send him nude pics on Facebook. Women reported simultaneous illness all over the globe.Read More
Certificate mill operator and conspiracy theorist Daryl Guberman is claiming ANSI TAG 176 leaders have hired him to “investigate” Oxebridge, which opens ANSI up to very significant legal questions.Read More
The UK’s Craig Willetts insists he’s not running a certificate mill, but facts say otherwise.Read More
Certificate mill operator Daryl Guberman has posted a new YouTube video in which he accuses the IAF of “hacking” Lockheed Martin.Read More
Daryl Guberman’s company G-PMC LLC boasts a staff comprised of fake profiles, and identities taken from the sick, elderly and deceased.Read More
- ISO has released an online survey that all ISO 9001 users should take ASAP.
- Contradicting an A2LA executive, the international laboratory accreditation oversight body says it did not approve the creation of A2LA's new consulting firm.
- As the United Accreditation Forum ignores a formal complaint put to it, the matter now falls to the Asian Pacific Accreditation Cooperation.
- Apparently responding to the #BurnyourIRCAcard campaign, the CQI/IRCA has added a statement supporting "diversity" to its homepage.
- PRI has ruled that anodize processing companies must conduct dimensional inspection in addition to thickness testing, denying decades of precedence and potentially forcing anodizers to invest in million-dollar inspection equipment.