Oxebridge is one of the only consultancies in the world that can offer implementation services for ISO 17021-1, the accreditation standard for certification bodies intending to certify management systems.
The ISO 17021-1 “Conformity assessment – Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems – Part 1:
Requirements” document presents accreditation requirements for Certification Bodies (CBs) who plan to issue ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, or other such management system certifications to clients. CBs typically then undergo an accreditation audit by an IAF signatory Accreditation Body (AB) against ISO 17021-1 in order to issue fully accredited certificates.
For a detailed article on ISO 17021-1 and its requirements, click here.
Oxebridge’s ISO 17021-1 Implementation Program readies your CB for accreditation by:
- Developing the necessary accreditation manual, policies and procedures, tailored to your organization and scope of intended services
- Performing risk analysis related to conflicts of interest and confidentiality
- Training of staff on the ISO 17021 requirements
- Assistance in AB application submittals
- Internal audits to ISO 17021
- Management review activities
- … and more
Oxebridge applies the same high-quality approach to ISO 17021 implementation as it does for all its other services, seeking to reduce overhead demands during implementation, limiting documentation, and maximizing value of the resulting system. We also help you navigate your selected accreditation body’s specific application procedures and additional requirements.
To obtain a price quote on ISO 17021 implementation for your organization, click here.