Cosmocert altered documents and later falsely claimed they did not use pre-written policies.Read More
The scheme still hasn’t addressed who will accredit C3PAOs, nor what the scope of that accreditation will be.Read More
The complaint alleges the CMMC-AB is preventing those with disabilities from gaining the credentials necessary to work as a CMMC assessor.Read More
RM producers must ensure their products are trusted, traceable and reliable, or bad things happen; ISO 17034 works to ensure consistency and accuracy of such materials and standards.Read More
With the launch of its “Registered Practitioner” program, the CMMC Accreditation Body steps into conflicts of interest it can’t walk back.Read More
Certus Professional is following the model of fake universities who offer degrees based on “life experience” instead of actual education.Read More
- The critics haven't updated their script, and are still lying to clients to artificially inflate their ISO 9001 contract fees.
- SGS continues to certify Celotex, who admitted to falsifying cladding test data.
- The scheme still hasn't addressed who will accredit C3PAOs, nor what the scope of that accreditation will be.
- Review of "Deciding: A Guide to Even Better Decision Making" by Grant Purdy and Roger Estall.
- Oxebridge founder Christopher Paris is now on the SAE Advisory Board... really.