ISO has released an online survey that all ISO 9001 users should take ASAP.Read More
Apparently responding to the #BurnyourIRCAcard campaign, the CQI/IRCA has added a statement supporting “diversity” to its homepage.Read More
PRI has ruled that anodize processing companies must conduct dimensional inspection in addition to thickness testing, denying decades of precedence and potentially forcing anodizers to invest in million-dollar inspection equipment.Read More
Someone from ASQ decided to send hate mail defending its overwhelmingly white office staff, and it didn’t go well.Read More
ASQ may not survive the decisions by its incompetent leadership and Board, as financial ruin and racism continue to plague the Society.Read More
This quick video unveils how ISO actually generates revenue by hoarding the world’s intellectual property, and then charges everyone on the planet for the privilege.Read More
The AS9100 oversight body still requires on-site audits for initial certification audits, risking the health of auditors and clients.Read More
The ISO 9001 Brand Integrity Group is holding meetings to generate meaningless whiteboard scribblings, and you’re going to pay for it later.Read More
Audit clients willingly surrender their common sense and logical thinking during audits, leaving them exposed to dramatic legal risks.Read More
Some of the most unethical organizations in the world want to audit you against ethics. What could go wrong?Read More
A team of people you never heard of is already planning the roadmap for the next version, without talking to anyone.Read More
Optics inspector Michael Hausner presents an insightful piece on ISO 9001 and related standards, from the point of view of a user.Read More
- Companies can now share evidence with third-party certification auditors during ISO 9001 or other audits, while maintaining ITAR and EAR compliance.
- A2LA's president simultaneously denied and potentially admitted to violations of ISO 17011, while dismissing a complaint regarding the spinoff organization A2LA Workplace Training.
- A collection of some frustrating, rip-snorting bogus nonconformities reported by PRI during Nadcap special process audits.
- Contradicting an A2LA executive, the international laboratory accreditation oversight body says it did not approve the creation of A2LA's new consulting firm.
- As the United Accreditation Forum ignores a formal complaint put to it, the matter now falls to the Asian Pacific Accreditation Cooperation.