“QRM” is the latest attempt by quality consultants to overthrow the risk management profession.Read More
The Department of Defense’s latest move would force auditors and accreditation bodies to ignore unethical behaviors and incompetence in order to survive.Read More
UKAS is happy its CBs, like BSI, won’t have to waste time updating to a new standard, even as they push forth on a revision to ISO 9001 that will screw their own customers.Read More
Two leaked documents show the drafters of “Annex SL” high-level structure care little about the end users who will have to implement it.Read More
The mandatory text for all ISO management system standards is coming, whether you like it or not.Read More
Oxebridge performs its annual analysis of the official ISO Survey data related to worldwide ISO 9001 certificates.Read More
The Memorandum of Understanding between the US Dept. of Defense and the CMMC Accreditation Body can’t be complied with, because it presents requirements that cancel themselves out.Read More
FAA redacted the identity of Southwest United Industries, after having outed them in a formal press release months earlier.Read More
- Oxebridge has obtained an email in which Arrington threatens to strip the CMMC-AB of its powers if it does not sign a new agreement in 24 hours.
- Unified Security, MSS Security and Wilson Security all held ISO certifications issued by JAS-ANZ accredited registrars.
- URS issued an ISO 9001 certificate to Russian Register, another ISO 9001 certification body, despite ISO 17021 rules specifically prohibiting the practice.
- Companies undergoing traditional ISO 9001 or AS9100 audits may now request their CB perform a few additional tasks to achieve Q001 Level 1 certification simultaneously.
- Fans of THE AUDITOR can now donate to the official Oxebridge page on Patreon.