Category: Guidance Document
Extracting tangible benefits from ISO 9001’s Clause 8.5.3 on “Customer and Supplier Property”Read More
Extracting tangible benefits from ISO 9001’s Clause 8.5.2 on “Identification & Traceability”Read More
Extracting tangible benefits from ISO 9001’s Clause 8.5.1 on “Control of Production and Service Provision”Read More
Oxebridge has released version 1.1 of its new QMS standard, Oxebridge Q001. The version fixes some minor typographical errors in Appendix B, improves page numbering formatting for users of printed copies, and adds reference to...Read More
- Cosmocert altered documents and later falsely claimed they did not use pre-written policies.
- The critics haven't updated their script, and are still lying to clients to artificially inflate their ISO 9001 contract fees.
- SGS continues to certify Celotex, who admitted to falsifying cladding test data.
- The scheme still hasn't addressed who will accredit C3PAOs, nor what the scope of that accreditation will be.
- Review of "Deciding: A Guide to Even Better Decision Making" by Grant Purdy and Roger Estall.