Category: Guidance Document
Extracting tangible benefits from ISO 9001’s Clause 8.5.2 on “Identification & Traceability”Read More
Extracting tangible benefits from ISO 9001’s Clause 8.5.1 on “Control of Production and Service Provision”Read More
Oxebridge has released version 1.1 of its new QMS standard, Oxebridge Q001. The version fixes some minor typographical errors in Appendix B, improves page numbering formatting for users of printed copies, and adds reference to...Read More
Some business owners have dramatically unrealistic expectations on how much ISO 9001 consulting costs, so let’s work this out.Read More
Extracting tangible benefits from ISO 9001’s Clause 8.4 on “Control of Externally Provided Processes, Products and Services”Read More
- This quick video unveils how ISO actually generates revenue by hoarding the world's intellectual property, and then charges everyone on the planet for the privilege.
- The AS9100 oversight body still requires on-site audits for initial certification audits, risking the health of auditors and clients.
- Oxebridge's new Remote QMS Maintenance Service allows companies to outsource routine elements of ISO 9001 or AS9100 conformity at low costs, freeing up internal resources for other tasks.
- Oxebridge has expanded to open a local office in Perth Australia.
- The ISO 9001 Brand Integrity Group is holding meetings to generate meaningless whiteboard scribblings, and you're going to pay for it later.