Category: Guidance Document
Extracting tangible benefits from ISO 9001’s Clause 8.5.3 on “Customer and Supplier Property”Read More
Extracting tangible benefits from ISO 9001’s Clause 8.5.2 on “Identification & Traceability”Read More
Extracting tangible benefits from ISO 9001’s Clause 8.5.1 on “Control of Production and Service Provision”Read More
Oxebridge has released version 1.1 of its new QMS standard, Oxebridge Q001. The version fixes some minor typographical errors in Appendix B, improves page numbering formatting for users of printed copies, and adds reference to...Read More
- A whistleblower alleges that multiple training programs provided by the CMMC-AB do not comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- The official guide for conducting CMMC assessments was, per a Freedom of Information Act justification, due to be released by November 30th.
- UAF accepted without proof the false claims of registrar TNV in its response to an official whistleblower complaint.
- The entire first year of strips is now available in a single, free PDF e-book.
- A new contract awarding sole accreditation body status to the CMMC-AB without permitting competitive bidding is likely to be challenged in court.