Oxebridge is happy to release its ISO 9001 compliant quality management system standard Oxebridge Q001 (pronounced “Q Thousand and One.”) The standard presents easy-to-understand, auditable requirements for a QMS which reduces the need to hire consultants to understand and implement them. It adds critical QMS features currently missing in most current standards, while clarifying others for easier comprehension. Finally, it improves third-party auditing of the standard by clarifying tangible evidence requirements.
This standard is available for free, and utilizes none of ISO 9001’s language, so is clear of copyright and trademark claims by ISO.
Oxebridge Q001 was written to clarify QMS requirements using plain English, remove redundant requirements, add key QMS concepts, make management activities more tangible, and improve third-party conformity assessment.Crafting your quality system around Oxebridge Q001 will result in near total compliance to ISO 9001; you should purchase a licensed copy of ISO 9001 and compare your results, just to be sure. The supporting ISO 9001 Crosswalk Document provides a crosswalk table to help identify areas to focus on for full ISO 9001 compliance.
For companies interested in being accredited to offer third-party Q001 Certification, click here.
TO BE USED FOR AUDITS AFTER APRIL 20, 2020
ENGLISH OFFICIAL VERSIONS
- Q100 Quality Management System Requirements – STANDARD – Ver. 1.2 English
- ISO 9001 Crosswalk Document – English
- Q001 Internal Audit Checklist – English
- Q001 Compliance Options for Users – English
FRENCH OFFICIAL VERSIONS
- Q001 Quality Management System Requirements – STANDARD – Ver. 1.2 French
- ISO 9001 Crosswalk Document – French
- Q001 Internal Audit Checklist – French
- Q001 Compliance Options for Users – French
SPANISH OFFICIAL VERSIONS
ITALIAN OFFICIAL VERSIONS
TEMPORARY UNOFFICIAL TRANSLATIONS (MACHINE TRANSLATED)
- Q001 – Portuguese – Machine Translated (Official translation coming soon)
- Q001 – German – Machine Translated (Translators wanted)
- Q001 – Swedish – Machine Translated (Translators wanted)
- Q001 – Turkish – Machine Translated (Translators wanted)
- Q001 – Greek – Machine Translated (Translators wanted)
OTHER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
To be notified when these standards are updated, you should sign up for email notifications below: