What is Q001?
Oxebridge Q001 (pronounced “Q Thousand and One“) is an international quality management system standard presented in easy-to-understand, more accessible way. This reduces the need to hire consultants to understand and implement them. It adds critical QMS features currently missing in most current QMS standards, while clarifying others for easier comprehension. Finally, it improves third-party auditing of the standard by clarifying tangible evidence requirements.
This standard is available for free, and can be downloaded below.
Is Oxebridge Q001 Equivalent to ISO 9001?
Implementation of Oxebridge Q001 ensures simultaneous compliance with ISO 9001, with two minor exceptions. These gaps are easily addressed by adding a few additional sentences to a Q001 system in order to maintain simultaneous ISO 9001 compliance. You should purchase a licensed copy of ISO 9001 and compare your results, just to be sure. The supporting ISO 9001 Crosswalk Document (below) provides a crosswalk table to help identify areas to focus on for full ISO 9001 compliance.
Why Did Oxebridge Create This?
Q001 was written to clarify QMS requirements using plain English, remove redundant requirements, add key QMS concepts, make management activities more tangible, and improve third-party conformity assessment.
Will the Q001 Standard Remain Free?
Yes. It was published for free, and will remain free forever.
Can My Company Get Certified to Oxebridge Q001?
Yes. A network of certification bodies throughout the world is being developed to offer Oxebridge Q001 certification. We currently have bodies in North America, South America, Sout Africa, Europe and Australia.
Will Oxebridge Provide Certification?
No. Oxebridge does not provide any certification services. Oxebridge will, however, oversee the accreditation of certification bodies and maintain the official registry of Q001 certifications.
Where Will the Registry of Q001 Certified Companies Be?
The Oxebridge Directory will be published at a future site within the Oxebridge website family. It is currently being built using blockchain technology.
Where Can I Learn More?
How Can I Become a Q001 Certification Body?
OBTAIN THE Q001 STANDARD HERE
The most current version of Q001 is ver. 1.2. This is to be used for audits after April 20, 2020.
ENGLISH OFFICIAL VERSIONS
- Q100 Quality Management System Requirements – STANDARD – Ver. 1.2 English
- ISO 9001 Crosswalk Document – English
- Q001 Internal Audit Checklist – English
- Q001 Compliance Options for Users – English
FRENCH OFFICIAL VERSIONS
- Q001 Quality Management System Requirements – STANDARD – Ver. 1.2 French
- ISO 9001 Crosswalk Document – French
- Q001 Internal Audit Checklist – French
- Q001 Compliance Options for Users – French
SPANISH OFFICIAL VERSIONS
ITALIAN OFFICIAL VERSIONS
TEMPORARY UNOFFICIAL TRANSLATIONS (MACHINE TRANSLATED)
- Q001 – Portuguese – Machine Translated (Official translation coming soon)
- Q001 – German – Machine Translated (Translators wanted)
- Q001 – Swedish – Machine Translated (Translators wanted)
- Q001 – Turkish – Machine Translated (Translators wanted)
- Q001 – Greek – Machine Translated (Translators wanted)
OTHER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
To be notified when these standards are updated, you should sign up for email notifications below: