The Oxebridge Q001 program is forming an official Q001 Interim Advisory Board. We are currently soliciting volunteers for this role.
The Interim Advisory Board will convene in order to develop the international launch of the Q001 certification scheme. Once the launch is satisfactorily underway, the Interim Advisory Board will be dissolved to avoid conflicts of interest with Board members who may wish to operate in the Q001 scheme itself.
Interim Advisory Board members shall be responsible for:
- Advising Oxebridge and the Board on strategies for improving the worldwide acceptance of the Q001 certification program
- Providing advice and counsel on avoidance of conflicts of interest and other issues pertaining to Q001 certifications
- Assistance in outreach to potential Q001 users, OEMs and government purchasing authorities
- Provide input and feedback on Q001 and related standards and documents
- Other duties as may evolve over time
The position is an unpaid, volunteer-only role.
We are hoping to limit the Interim Advisory Board to ten international members, from within a diverse range of professions and countries.
- Read and understand English (not required as a first language, however)
- Ability to participate in online forum discussions via Slack team messaging app. (Download for free here.)
- Ability to participate in web-based conferences (method to be determined later).
- Experience in the use of standards such as ISO 9001, AS9100, IATF 16949 or similar certification schemes (preferably as a user, but standards developers will be considered).
- Willingness to sign nondisclosure agreement (NDA) with Oxebridge.
If this sounds of interest, please submit your resume/CV and a letter of interest to OQR@oxebridge.com.