The official worldwide registry for AS9100 certifications, called OASIS, is down.Read More
SGS continues to certify Celotex, who admitted to falsifying cladding test data.Read More
Guberman PMC offered self-accredited ISO certificates, and relied on a campaign of defaming competitors, an effort which now appears entirely shut down.Read More
Test reports appeared to show irregularities and deficiencies when compared to the applicable test specifications.Read More
USAF CSO Nicholas Chaillan threatened to use “DOD lawyers” against a private citizen after a petty squabble on LinkedIn.Read More
A majority of nations voted not to update the ISO 9001:2015 standard, but ISO is pushing for a revision regardless, in order to adopt the new Annex SL content.Read More
The CB Control Union did not notify the public its accreditation had been suspended, while RvA silently lifted the suspension instead of enforcing accreditation rules.Read More
A whistleblower alleges that multiple training programs provided by the CMMC-AB do not comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.Read More
The official guide for conducting CMMC assessments was, per a Freedom of Information Act justification, due to be released by November 30th.Read More
UAF accepted without proof the false claims of registrar TNV in its response to an official whistleblower complaint.Read More
- Cosmocert altered documents and later falsely claimed they did not use pre-written policies.
- The critics haven't updated their script, and are still lying to clients to artificially inflate their ISO 9001 contract fees.
- SGS continues to certify Celotex, who admitted to falsifying cladding test data.
- The scheme still hasn't addressed who will accredit C3PAOs, nor what the scope of that accreditation will be.
- Review of "Deciding: A Guide to Even Better Decision Making" by Grant Purdy and Roger Estall.