The dump is a glance into the massive dataset gathered by Oxebridge against the IAF and the world’s ISO certification and accreditation bodies.Read More
Bradken narrowly avoided corporate criminal charges, even as one of its employees was arrested; it has retained ISO 9001 certification by SAI despite the scandal.Read More
The Securities & Exchange Commission cited a ruling from the Oxebridge v Guberman PMC case in a recent pleading.Read More
Szutest and TVE Certification have been reported for improper conflicts of interest with consulting bodies.Read More
Guberman demanded the Judge pay him over $686,000 in damages for ruling him in contempt of court in the Oxebridge lawsuit.Read More
The Krasnoyarsk location of Norilsk Nickel holds ISO 14001 environmental system certification issued by BV and accredited by UKAS.Read More
The company boasted that its ISO 27001 certification assured the security of its data, which is now at risk for being published if a ransom is not paid.Read More
GIC responded to an official complaint by falsely accusing Oxebridge of fraud, a criminal act under Singapore’s anti-defamation laws.Read More
Daryl Guberman and Don LaBelle of Guberman PMC Registrars have been handed a stunning, comprehensive legal defeat.Read More
- The AS9100 oversight body still requires on-site audits for initial certification audits, risking the health of auditors and clients.
- Oxebridge's new Remote QMS Maintenance Service allows companies to outsource routine elements of ISO 9001 or AS9100 conformity at low costs, freeing up internal resources for other tasks.
- The ISO 9001 Brand Integrity Group is holding meetings to generate meaningless whiteboard scribblings, and you're going to pay for it later.
- Audit clients willingly surrender their common sense and logical thinking during audits, leaving them exposed to dramatic legal risks.
- Some of the most unethical organizations in the world want to audit you against ethics. What could go wrong?