Oxebridge is happy to provide implementation and training on ISO 17024, General Requirements for Bodies Operating Certification Systems of Persons.
The ISO 17024 standard presents requirements for bodies that provide certification of personnel. Types of personnel certifications include:
- Certified Information Assurance / Security personnel
- Certified Information Technology personnel
- Certified manufacturing technology personnel (any industry)
- Certified therapeutic personnel (hypnotherapy, massage, counseling, etc.)
- Certified safety personnel
- Certified inspector personnel
- Certified program / project management personnel
Oxebridge applies the same high-quality approach to ISO 17024 implementation as it does for all its other services, seeking to reduce overhead demands during implementation, limiting documentation, and maximizing value of the resulting system. We also help you navigate your selected accreditation body’s specific application procedures and additional requirements.
This article provides more details on the ISO 17024 requirements.
To obtain a price quote on ISO 17024 implementation for your organization, click here.