Oxebridge is one of the only consultancies in the world that can offer implementation services for ISO 17020, the standard required for certification bodies responsible for inspection of products or services.
For a detailed article on ISO 17020 and its requirements, click here.
The ISO 17020 “Conformity assessment — Requirements for the Operation of Various Types of Bodies Performing Inspection” standard presents requirements “certification bodies” who inspect products, processes or services, and then issue inspection reports and/or certificates attesting to the results of those inspections.
Oxebridge’s ISO 17020 Implementation Program can implement a custom, tailored program including:
- Developing the necessary inspection manual, policies and procedures, tailored to your organization and scope of intended services
- Performing risk analysis related to conflicts of interest and confidentiality
- Assisting in developing specific procedures for carrying out inspections
- Defining requirements for resulting certifications
- Ensuring compliance with relevant accreditation schemes
- Training of staff on the ISO 1702o requirements
- Assistance in AB application submittals
- Internal audits to ISO 17020
- Management review activities
- … and more
Oxebridge applies the same high-quality approach to ISO 17020 implementation as it does for all its other services, seeking to reduce overhead demands during implementation, limiting documentation, and maximizing value of the resulting system. We also help you navigate your selected accreditation body’s specific application procedures and additional requirements.
ISO 17020 implementations can be performed fully remotely, so there are no expenses or travel required.
To obtain a price quote on ISO 17020 implementation for your organization, click here.