Oxebridge founder Christopher Paris is not trying to sell his book during this video about not selling books.Read More
UKAS is happy its CBs, like BSI, won’t have to waste time updating to a new standard, even as they push forth on a revision to ISO 9001 that will screw their own customers.Read More
A collection of some frustrating, rip-snorting bogus nonconformities reported by PRI during Nadcap special process audits.Read More
Christopher Paris of Oxebridge is quoted alongside other greats such as Drucker, Disney, Bezos and Abraham Lincoln.Read More
Another look at Oxebridge’s sometimes-hilarious editorial graphics.Read More
- A Quality Digest article falsely claims the CertSearch database is "nearly 100% reliable" and contains information from all ISO certification bodies.
- Four steps that can be done now to roll out a fully-functioning CMMC certification scheme.
- The official worldwide registry for AS9100 certifications, called OASIS, is down.
- Cosmocert altered documents and later falsely claimed they did not use pre-written policies.
- The critics haven't updated their script, and are still lying to clients to artificially inflate their ISO 9001 contract fees.