RENAR has suspended the accreditation of the Indian certification body GMS for ninety days, in response to an Oxebridge complaint that showed GMS was issuing potentially fraudulent ISO 9001 certificates.Read More
A complaint filed by Oxebridge against ISO 9001 registrar Alcumus ISOQAR has been escalated to the accreditation body UKAS after Alcumus ISOQAR denied the complaint and took no action regarding the allegations.Read More
Certification mill operator Daryl Guberman was arrested for DUI in May of 2015, another sign of increasingly disturbing behavior.Read More
Sources within the IAQG have reported to Oxebridge that AS9100 Revision D, the latest version of the aerospace quality management system standard, has been approved for a May publication, but will be delayed until September or October 2016 in order to ensure that SAE publishes at the same time as its European and Asia/Pacific partners.Read More
- A whistleblower alleges that multiple training programs provided by the CMMC-AB do not comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- The official guide for conducting CMMC assessments was, per a Freedom of Information Act justification, due to be released by November 30th.
- UAF accepted without proof the false claims of registrar TNV in its response to an official whistleblower complaint.
- The entire first year of strips is now available in a single, free PDF e-book.
- A new contract awarding sole accreditation body status to the CMMC-AB without permitting competitive bidding is likely to be challenged in court.