RM producers must ensure their products are trusted, traceable and reliable, or bad things happen; ISO 17034 works to ensure consistency and accuracy of such materials and standards.Read More
Companies can now share evidence with third-party certification auditors during ISO 9001 or other audits, while maintaining ITAR and EAR compliance.Read More
Oxebridge’s new Remote QMS Maintenance Service allows companies to outsource routine elements of ISO 9001 or AS9100 conformity at low costs, freeing up internal resources for other tasks.Read More
- A whistleblower alleges that multiple training programs provided by the CMMC-AB do not comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- The official guide for conducting CMMC assessments was, per a Freedom of Information Act justification, due to be released by November 30th.
- UAF accepted without proof the false claims of registrar TNV in its response to an official whistleblower complaint.
- The entire first year of strips is now available in a single, free PDF e-book.
- A new contract awarding sole accreditation body status to the CMMC-AB without permitting competitive bidding is likely to be challenged in court.