The critics haven’t updated their script, and are still lying to clients to artificially inflate their ISO 9001 contract fees.Read More
Oxebridge can help build certification or accreditation bodies from the ground up, ensuring international recognition with applicable ISO standards.Read More
RM producers must ensure their products are trusted, traceable and reliable, or bad things happen; ISO 17034 works to ensure consistency and accuracy of such materials and standards.Read More
Companies can now share evidence with third-party certification auditors during ISO 9001 or other audits, while maintaining ITAR and EAR compliance.Read More
Oxebridge’s new Remote QMS Maintenance Service allows companies to outsource routine elements of ISO 9001 or AS9100 conformity at low costs, freeing up internal resources for other tasks.Read More
- Cosmocert altered documents and later falsely claimed they did not use pre-written policies.
- SGS continues to certify Celotex, who admitted to falsifying cladding test data.
- The scheme still hasn't addressed who will accredit C3PAOs, nor what the scope of that accreditation will be.
- Review of "Deciding: A Guide to Even Better Decision Making" by Grant Purdy and Roger Estall.
- Oxebridge founder Christopher Paris is now on the SAE Advisory Board... really.