Oxebridge founder Christopher Paris has announced that plans for an update to Eyesore 9000 have been tabled, as he focuses instead on his new implementation guide, Surviving ISO 9001:2015.Read More
Oxebridge founder Chris Paris is selling copies of his book Surviving ISO 9001 without having even finished it.Read More
Accredited certifications becoming meaningless because of systemic refusal to hold parties accountable? As always, Oxebridge has the solution. If quality is free, then fake quality is free-er. Just stop paying altogether, and certify yourself to whatever the hell you want using our handy fill-in-the-blank certificate.Read More
- Oxebridge has obtained an email in which Arrington threatens to strip the CMMC-AB of its powers if it does not sign a new agreement in 24 hours.
- Unified Security, MSS Security and Wilson Security all held ISO certifications issued by JAS-ANZ accredited registrars.
- URS issued an ISO 9001 certificate to Russian Register, another ISO 9001 certification body, despite ISO 17021 rules specifically prohibiting the practice.
- Companies undergoing traditional ISO 9001 or AS9100 audits may now request their CB perform a few additional tasks to achieve Q001 Level 1 certification simultaneously.
- "QRM" is the latest attempt by quality consultants to overthrow the risk management profession.