You’re poor, but darn it, you need training on conducting internal audits to ISO 9001, AS9100, or some other management system. As usual, Oxebridge comes to the rescue with this $50, two-hour live class.
Process-Based Internal Auditing is suitable for any internal auditor needing basic training on how to conduct audits. This online class provides an approach on how to create a process-based audit program, and then execute the actual audits.
- “Process-Based” audits don’t exist, but how to do them anyway
- Developing process-based audit plans
- Cross-referencing your processes to the clauses of your MS standards
- How to collect evidence without wasting anyone’s time
- Writing bulletproof nonconformities that drive improvement
- Maintaining objectivity and impartiality
The course is suitable for any management system, including those for such standards as ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and more.
Presented by Oxebridge founder Christopher Paris, the author of Surviving ISO 9001:2015 and Eyesore 9000.
Register below, and you will receive the webinar login details for your chosen event date. Payment is processed through PayPal.