Improved rules for evidence gathering, auditor requirements and remote auditing techniques make Q001 audits impervious to risks like COVID-19.Read More
The Q001 webinar for companies interested in the standard and certification scheme is now available online.Read More
Oxebridge will present information on the new Q001 Certification Program for companies interested in pursuing certification.Read More
Q001 clients will be able to under remote audits more easily, and select the level of quality system maturity they wish to pursue.Read More
Oxebridge has released version 1.1 of its new QMS standard, Oxebridge Q001. The version fixes some minor typographical errors in Appendix B, improves page numbering formatting for users of printed copies, and adds reference to...Read More
- ISO has released an online survey that all ISO 9001 users should take ASAP.
- Contradicting an A2LA executive, the international laboratory accreditation oversight body says it did not approve the creation of A2LA's new consulting firm.
- As the United Accreditation Forum ignores a formal complaint put to it, the matter now falls to the Asian Pacific Accreditation Cooperation.
- Apparently responding to the #BurnyourIRCAcard campaign, the CQI/IRCA has added a statement supporting "diversity" to its homepage.
- PRI has ruled that anodize processing companies must conduct dimensional inspection in addition to thickness testing, denying decades of precedence and potentially forcing anodizers to invest in million-dollar inspection equipment.