Companies undergoing traditional ISO 9001 or AS9100 audits may now request their CB perform a few additional tasks to achieve Q001 Level 1 certification simultaneously.Read More
Improved rules for evidence gathering, auditor requirements and remote auditing techniques make Q001 audits impervious to risks like COVID-19.Read More
The Q001 webinar for companies interested in the standard and certification scheme is now available online.Read More
Oxebridge will present information on the new Q001 Certification Program for companies interested in pursuing certification.Read More
Q001 clients will be able to under remote audits more easily, and select the level of quality system maturity they wish to pursue.Read More
Oxebridge has released version 1.1 of its new QMS standard, Oxebridge Q001. The version fixes some minor typographical errors in Appendix B, improves page numbering formatting for users of printed copies, and adds reference to...Read More
- Oxebridge has obtained an email in which Arrington threatens to strip the CMMC-AB of its powers if it does not sign a new agreement in 24 hours.
- Unified Security, MSS Security and Wilson Security all held ISO certifications issued by JAS-ANZ accredited registrars.
- URS issued an ISO 9001 certificate to Russian Register, another ISO 9001 certification body, despite ISO 17021 rules specifically prohibiting the practice.
- "QRM" is the latest attempt by quality consultants to overthrow the risk management profession.
- Fans of THE AUDITOR can now donate to the official Oxebridge page on Patreon.