Volunteers are being sought for the Q001 Interim Advisory Board, to oversee the programs international launch and uptake.Read More
Companies undergoing traditional ISO 9001 or AS9100 audits may now request their CB perform a few additional tasks to achieve Q001 Level 1 certification simultaneously.Read More
Improved rules for evidence gathering, auditor requirements and remote auditing techniques make Q001 audits impervious to risks like COVID-19.Read More
The Q001 webinar for companies interested in the standard and certification scheme is now available online.Read More
Oxebridge will present information on the new Q001 Certification Program for companies interested in pursuing certification.Read More
Q001 clients will be able to under remote audits more easily, and select the level of quality system maturity they wish to pursue.Read More
- The official worldwide registry for AS9100 certifications, called OASIS, is down.
- Cosmocert altered documents and later falsely claimed they did not use pre-written policies.
- The critics haven't updated their script, and are still lying to clients to artificially inflate their ISO 9001 contract fees.
- SGS continues to certify Celotex, who admitted to falsifying cladding test data.
- The scheme still hasn't addressed who will accredit C3PAOs, nor what the scope of that accreditation will be.