Improved rules for evidence gathering, auditor requirements and remote auditing techniques make Q001 audits impervious to risks like COVID-19.Read More
The Q001 webinar for companies interested in the standard and certification scheme is now available online.Read More
Oxebridge will present information on the new Q001 Certification Program for companies interested in pursuing certification.Read More
Q001 clients will be able to under remote audits more easily, and select the level of quality system maturity they wish to pursue.Read More
Oxebridge has released version 1.1 of its new QMS standard, Oxebridge Q001. The version fixes some minor typographical errors in Appendix B, improves page numbering formatting for users of printed copies, and adds reference to...Read More
- This quick video unveils how ISO actually generates revenue by hoarding the world's intellectual property, and then charges everyone on the planet for the privilege.
- The AS9100 oversight body still requires on-site audits for initial certification audits, risking the health of auditors and clients.
- Oxebridge's new Remote QMS Maintenance Service allows companies to outsource routine elements of ISO 9001 or AS9100 conformity at low costs, freeing up internal resources for other tasks.
- Oxebridge has expanded to open a local office in Perth Australia.
- The ISO 9001 Brand Integrity Group is holding meetings to generate meaningless whiteboard scribblings, and you're going to pay for it later.