The Oxebridge site is undergoing upgrades to the subscription options. You may experience short down-time. This is a planned event.
- The CMMC Program Management Office revealed that a major revision of the CMMC standard will include both IT and OT controls, thus impacting on machine shops and manufacturers.
- The IRS has confirmed that the CMMC-AB does not hold tax-exempt filing status, contradicting official filings the body made in March of 2020.
- CBs can now mail in their homework to maintain accreditation, even as the same approach is prohibited for ISO 9001 certified companies.
- URS has withdrawn an ISO 9001 certificate issued to its competitor, Russian Register, after a high-level Oxebridge complaint.
- Oxebridge has created an official wiki page for THE AUDITOR comic strip.