Fans of THE AUDITOR can now donate to the official Oxebridge page on Patreon.Read More
Category: Site Alerts
The Oxebridge site was down for about 24 hours due to a error made by tech support. The IP was incorrectly configured, and was fixed within an hour, but such changes typically take a day to propagate through the internet,...Read More
Oxebridge has updated its website to version 11, with a new emphasis on news, reporting and editorials related to the ISO certification scheme and quality assurance profession. This comes as Oxebridge has increased its...Read More
- Cosmocert altered documents and later falsely claimed they did not use pre-written policies.
- The critics haven't updated their script, and are still lying to clients to artificially inflate their ISO 9001 contract fees.
- SGS continues to certify Celotex, who admitted to falsifying cladding test data.
- The scheme still hasn't addressed who will accredit C3PAOs, nor what the scope of that accreditation will be.
- Review of "Deciding: A Guide to Even Better Decision Making" by Grant Purdy and Roger Estall.