Oxebridge remains free of any relationships with ISO registrars, so any such entries were not entered by Oxebridge.Read More
Category: Site Alerts
The Oxebridge site was down for about 24 hours due to a error made by tech support. The IP was incorrectly configured, and was fixed within an hour, but such changes typically take a day to propagate through the internet,...Read More
Oxebridge has updated its website to version 11, with a new emphasis on news, reporting and editorials related to the ISO certification scheme and quality assurance profession. This comes as Oxebridge has increased its...Read More
It’s not easy being the accidental reformer and whistleblower in the ISO certification...Read More
- The AS9100 oversight body still requires on-site audits for initial certification audits, risking the health of auditors and clients.
- Oxebridge's new Remote QMS Maintenance Service allows companies to outsource routine elements of ISO 9001 or AS9100 conformity at low costs, freeing up internal resources for other tasks.
- Oxebridge has expanded to open a local office in Perth Australia.
- The ISO 9001 Brand Integrity Group is holding meetings to generate meaningless whiteboard scribblings, and you're going to pay for it later.
- Audit clients willingly surrender their common sense and logical thinking during audits, leaving them exposed to dramatic legal risks.