Fans of THE AUDITOR can now donate to the official Oxebridge page on Patreon.Read More
Category: Site Alerts
The Oxebridge site was down for about 24 hours due to a error made by tech support. The IP was incorrectly configured, and was fixed within an hour, but such changes typically take a day to propagate through the internet,...Read More
Oxebridge has updated its website to version 11, with a new emphasis on news, reporting and editorials related to the ISO certification scheme and quality assurance profession. This comes as Oxebridge has increased its...Read More
- A whistleblower alleges that multiple training programs provided by the CMMC-AB do not comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- The official guide for conducting CMMC assessments was, per a Freedom of Information Act justification, due to be released by November 30th.
- UAF accepted without proof the false claims of registrar TNV in its response to an official whistleblower complaint.
- The entire first year of strips is now available in a single, free PDF e-book.
- A new contract awarding sole accreditation body status to the CMMC-AB without permitting competitive bidding is likely to be challenged in court.