The Oxebridge site is undergoing a security upgrade. The site may experience outages and 404 errors during this time. Please have patience.
- Sushin Business Solutions demands an up-front wire transfer, and then never delivers actual training.
- Despite selling counterfeit titanium for Boeing 787 Dreamliners, Intertek only suspended the company's AS9100 for lack of payment.
- GNH India continues to sell Biocence products which were deemed "fraudulent" by the US FDA.
- Standards improve requirements for documents and records before remote auditing methods are debated.
- Accreditation body representatives continue to assert a formal response had been sent, despite not having done so.