The Oxebridge site is undergoing a security upgrade. The site may experience outages and 404 errors during this time. Please have patience.
- The CMMC Accreditation Body faces increased legal and criminal risks related to false claims that they were tax-exempt in early 2020.
- UKAS CEO Matt Gantley is not a snake-egg hatcher.
- The RPO's public defense of the CMMC-AB against allegations of conflict of interest only injects more conflicts, and likely ensures eventual contract protests.
- An official press release from the ISO certification body Intertek announces that it will be buying competitor SAI Global Assurance.
- Mark Stevens of AEI talks to cybersecurity expert Leslie Weinstein on ITAR compliance.