The Oxebridge site is undergoing a security upgrade. The site may experience outages and 404 errors during this time. Please have patience.
- The IRS has confirmed that the CMMC-AB does not hold tax-exempt filing status, contradicting official filings the body made in March of 2020.
- CBs can now mail in their homework to maintain accreditation, even as the same approach is prohibited for ISO 9001 certified companies.
- URS has withdrawn an ISO 9001 certificate issued to its competitor, Russian Register, after a high-level Oxebridge complaint.
- Oxebridge has created an official wiki page for THE AUDITOR comic strip.
- The latest release of AS9104/3 requires aerospace registrars to measure auditor performance based on "nonconformities per audit day."