Review of “Deciding: A Guide to Even Better Decision Making” by Grant Purdy and Roger Estall.Read More
- A Quality Digest article falsely claims the CertSearch database is "nearly 100% reliable" and contains information from all ISO certification bodies.
- Four steps that can be done now to roll out a fully-functioning CMMC certification scheme.
- The official worldwide registry for AS9100 certifications, called OASIS, is down.
- Cosmocert altered documents and later falsely claimed they did not use pre-written policies.
- The critics haven't updated their script, and are still lying to clients to artificially inflate their ISO 9001 contract fees.