The Oxebridge site was down for about a day, as new improvements were added and server hardware optimized.Read More
Category: Quick Hits
UK registrar ExVeritas claims in its marketing that UKAS accreditation “is your guarantee that your ISO9001 Certification will be recognised and respected by any procurement team or buyer worldwide.” Which is, of course, entirely bullshit. UKAS is under more and more scrutiny for the lack of trust its mark has, and the troubles companies with its mark keep getting into.Read More
- This quick video unveils how ISO actually generates revenue by hoarding the world's intellectual property, and then charges everyone on the planet for the privilege.
- The AS9100 oversight body still requires on-site audits for initial certification audits, risking the health of auditors and clients.
- Oxebridge's new Remote QMS Maintenance Service allows companies to outsource routine elements of ISO 9001 or AS9100 conformity at low costs, freeing up internal resources for other tasks.
- Oxebridge has expanded to open a local office in Perth Australia.
- The ISO 9001 Brand Integrity Group is holding meetings to generate meaningless whiteboard scribblings, and you're going to pay for it later.