The Oxebridge site was down for about a day, as new improvements were added and server hardware optimized.Read More
Category: Quick Hits
UK registrar ExVeritas claims in its marketing that UKAS accreditation “is your guarantee that your ISO9001 Certification will be recognised and respected by any procurement team or buyer worldwide.” Which is, of course, entirely bullshit. UKAS is under more and more scrutiny for the lack of trust its mark has, and the troubles companies with its mark keep getting into.Read More
- A whistleblower alleges that multiple training programs provided by the CMMC-AB do not comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- The official guide for conducting CMMC assessments was, per a Freedom of Information Act justification, due to be released by November 30th.
- UAF accepted without proof the false claims of registrar TNV in its response to an official whistleblower complaint.
- The entire first year of strips is now available in a single, free PDF e-book.
- A new contract awarding sole accreditation body status to the CMMC-AB without permitting competitive bidding is likely to be challenged in court.