The Oxebridge site was down for about a day, as new improvements were added and server hardware optimized. This was a planned event, but did result in some unusual behavior and missing content. The content for the main Oxebridge site has been fully restored, while the Whistleblower subdomain is still being restored. This was not a malicious hack.
- The AS9100 oversight body still requires on-site audits for initial certification audits, risking the health of auditors and clients.
- Oxebridge's new Remote QMS Maintenance Service allows companies to outsource routine elements of ISO 9001 or AS9100 conformity at low costs, freeing up internal resources for other tasks.
- Oxebridge has expanded to open a local office in Perth Australia.
- The ISO 9001 Brand Integrity Group is holding meetings to generate meaningless whiteboard scribblings, and you're going to pay for it later.
- Audit clients willingly surrender their common sense and logical thinking during audits, leaving them exposed to dramatic legal risks.