The Oxebridge site was down for about a day, as new improvements were added and server hardware optimized. This was a planned event, but did result in some unusual behavior and missing content. The content for the main Oxebridge site has been fully restored, while the Whistleblower subdomain is still being restored. This was not a malicious hack.
- GNH India continues to sell Biocence products which were deemed "fraudulent" by the US FDA.
- Standards improve requirements for documents and records before remote auditing methods are debated.
- Accreditation body representatives continue to assert a formal response had been sent, despite not having done so.
- AB Certifications issued an ISO 9001 certificate to Cotecna, a competing certification body, in apparent violation of accreditation rules.
- $50 two-hour online class for internal auditors wanting to learn how to conduct process-based management system audits.