The Oxebridge site was down for about a day, as new improvements were added and server hardware optimized. This was a planned event, but did result in some unusual behavior and missing content. The content for the main Oxebridge site has been fully restored, while the Whistleblower subdomain is still being restored. This was not a malicious hack.
- The latest release of AS9104/3 requires aerospace registrars to measure auditor performance based on "nonconformities per audit day."
- The standard for certification bodies uses over 15 different terms to refer to "procedures," making implementation a nightmare without third-party help.
- The CMMC Accreditation Body has again ignored a formal complaint put to it, the latest alleging overt violations of its Code of Ethics by board members.
- ISO has telegraphed its intent to revise ISO 9001:2015 over the objections of the world's ISO members, further discrediting the myth that its standards are built on "consensus."
- Multiple current and former Board Members are alleged to be personally profiting from their roles in the CMMC-AB by selling CMMC related services or products.