The Oxebridge site was down for about a day, as new improvements were added and server hardware optimized. This was a planned event, but did result in some unusual behavior and missing content. The content for the main Oxebridge site has been fully restored, while the Whistleblower subdomain is still being restored. This was not a malicious hack.
- A whistleblower alleges that multiple training programs provided by the CMMC-AB do not comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- The official guide for conducting CMMC assessments was, per a Freedom of Information Act justification, due to be released by November 30th.
- UAF accepted without proof the false claims of registrar TNV in its response to an official whistleblower complaint.
- The entire first year of strips is now available in a single, free PDF e-book.
- A new contract awarding sole accreditation body status to the CMMC-AB without permitting competitive bidding is likely to be challenged in court.