The Oxebridge site was down for about a day, as new improvements were added and server hardware optimized. This was a planned event, but did result in some unusual behavior and missing content. The content for the main Oxebridge site has been fully restored, while the Whistleblower subdomain is still being restored. This was not a malicious hack.
- The CMMC Accreditation Body faces increased legal and criminal risks related to false claims that they were tax-exempt in early 2020.
- UKAS CEO Matt Gantley is not a snake-egg hatcher.
- The RPO's public defense of the CMMC-AB against allegations of conflict of interest only injects more conflicts, and likely ensures eventual contract protests.
- An official press release from the ISO certification body Intertek announces that it will be buying competitor SAI Global Assurance.
- Mark Stevens of AEI talks to cybersecurity expert Leslie Weinstein on ITAR compliance.