LRQA’s Denis Ives has responded to a complaint which alleged LRQA had violated rules prohibiting it from offering consulting services to its ISO 9001 certification clients.Read More
In response to a complaint against ISO 9001 registrar Alcumus ISOQAR, the United Kingdom Accreditation Service claims it found no wrongdoing, using language in its response that is identical to previous responses by both UKAS and ANAB.Read More
Oxebridge has filed a new complaint against ISO 9001 registrar LRQA, alleging violations of the rules that prohibit CBs from offering consulting services.Read More
Chris Paris to Present Full Day “Braindump Course” on ISO 9001:2015 Implementation in Orlando, Dec 5th
Oxebridge founder and VP Christopher Paris will present a full day course on implementation of ISO 9001:2015 in Orlando Florida on December 5th, 2016.Read More
A video of the presentation given to ASQ Huntsville “Context of the Organization & Risk-Based Thinking: Implementation of the New Requirements of ISO 9001:2015” is now available on YouTube.Read More
- A whistleblower alleges that multiple training programs provided by the CMMC-AB do not comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- The official guide for conducting CMMC assessments was, per a Freedom of Information Act justification, due to be released by November 30th.
- UAF accepted without proof the false claims of registrar TNV in its response to an official whistleblower complaint.
- The entire first year of strips is now available in a single, free PDF e-book.
- A new contract awarding sole accreditation body status to the CMMC-AB without permitting competitive bidding is likely to be challenged in court.