The certification body claims to be listed as a CMMC certification body, despite the rules for CMMC certification not yet finalized.Read More
The CMMC Accreditation Board withdrew a plan to grant “Diamond” status to anyone who donated $500,000, a move that stunned those seeking to ensure the body’s work remains untainted by financial conflicts.Read More
A day after Oxebridge threatened to obtain an emergency court order, PRI formally cancelled its controversial advisory affecting the anodize industry.Read More
Based on stakeholder feedback, Oxebridge will provide reporting to defense industry and regulatory officials on the evolving CMMC accreditation scheme.Read More
- Oxebridge has obtained an email in which Arrington threatens to strip the CMMC-AB of its powers if it does not sign a new agreement in 24 hours.
- Unified Security, MSS Security and Wilson Security all held ISO certifications issued by JAS-ANZ accredited registrars.
- URS issued an ISO 9001 certificate to Russian Register, another ISO 9001 certification body, despite ISO 17021 rules specifically prohibiting the practice.
- Companies undergoing traditional ISO 9001 or AS9100 audits may now request their CB perform a few additional tasks to achieve Q001 Level 1 certification simultaneously.
- "QRM" is the latest attempt by quality consultants to overthrow the risk management profession.