The Board readies to ignore a third petition by members to limit their power and establish fiscal responsibility.Read More
DOD’s Arrington Threatens to Disband CMMC-AB, Hand Accreditation Authority to Body Subject to “Peer Audits” by China
DoD’s consideration of granting accreditation authority to ANAB would potentially expose the nation’s cybersecurity weaknesses to China and other foreign powers.Read More
UAF Shuts Down TNV Investigation Prematurely, But Clears Oxebridge of False Accusation of “Extortion”
UAF cleared TNV while ignoring pages of evidence showing the registrar did not follow rules on responsiveness to complaints.Read More
Ty Schieber and Mark Berman faced a vote of no confidence for their roles in releasing a fundraising program that many called “pay to play.”Read More
- Oxebridge has obtained an email in which Arrington threatens to strip the CMMC-AB of its powers if it does not sign a new agreement in 24 hours.
- Unified Security, MSS Security and Wilson Security all held ISO certifications issued by JAS-ANZ accredited registrars.
- URS issued an ISO 9001 certificate to Russian Register, another ISO 9001 certification body, despite ISO 17021 rules specifically prohibiting the practice.
- Companies undergoing traditional ISO 9001 or AS9100 audits may now request their CB perform a few additional tasks to achieve Q001 Level 1 certification simultaneously.
- "QRM" is the latest attempt by quality consultants to overthrow the risk management profession.