In case you missed it, a lot of new strips of THE AUDITOR were published from February through until April. I took a month off to work on actual paying work, but will try to get back it in May.
So what happened in the meantime?
- Auditor Ray Battlesbee gives us his opinion on the user interface of SharePoint.
- Ray gets a little filled with himself after finding a legitimate nonconformity, and declares himself King.
- The TC 176 guys blind themselves after attempting to put their mortal eyes on a draft of Annex SL.
- Ray brings along a new auditor trainee, Derek Tongue.
- Ray gets witness audited by ANAB, IAAC and IAF … all at the same time.
- We meet ISO consultant Elmer Pathetic who’s a little desperate for work.
Remember, the comic page has a button on the bottom to jump you right to the latest page of strips, so you don’t have to scroll through from the beginning. Check it all out here.
About Christopher Paris
Christopher Paris is the founder and VP Operations of Oxebridge. He has over 30 years' experience implementing ISO 9001 and AS9100 systems, and is a vocal advocate for the development and use of standards from the point of view of actual users. He is the author of Surviving ISO 9001 and Surviving AS9100. He reviews wines for the irreverent wine blog, Winepisser.