The recent upgrade to the new site format caused some images to appear blurry. This has now been repaired.
- Guest writer Owen DeStefano outlines additional ethics concerns over the coming CMMC Midwest Conference.
- The new CMMC-AB FAQ page is riddled with falsehoods; plus, an AB Board Member is slated to appear at a paid event promoting CMMC consultants.
- UKAS accreditations continue to legitimize companies involved in wonton human rights abuses.
- CMMC-AB officials toggled off public availability of their CAGE code status in SAM.gov, thus hiding the information from the public and press.
- Guidance on implementing a "Traction" Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) alongside an ISO 9001 quality management system.