The recent upgrade to the new site format caused some images to appear blurry. This has now been repaired.
- The official worldwide registry for AS9100 certifications, called OASIS, is down.
- Cosmocert altered documents and later falsely claimed they did not use pre-written policies.
- The critics haven't updated their script, and are still lying to clients to artificially inflate their ISO 9001 contract fees.
- SGS continues to certify Celotex, who admitted to falsifying cladding test data.
- The scheme still hasn't addressed who will accredit C3PAOs, nor what the scope of that accreditation will be.