The recent upgrade to the new site format caused some images to appear blurry. This has now been repaired.
- ISO has released an online survey that all ISO 9001 users should take ASAP.
- Contradicting an A2LA executive, the international laboratory accreditation oversight body says it did not approve the creation of A2LA's new consulting firm.
- As the United Accreditation Forum ignores a formal complaint put to it, the matter now falls to the Asian Pacific Accreditation Cooperation.
- Apparently responding to the #BurnyourIRCAcard campaign, the CQI/IRCA has added a statement supporting "diversity" to its homepage.
- PRI has ruled that anodize processing companies must conduct dimensional inspection in addition to thickness testing, denying decades of precedence and potentially forcing anodizers to invest in million-dollar inspection equipment.