Oxebridge is presenting 8-hour online ISO 9001 Internal Auditor classes in March and April. Each class is held via GoToMeeting over two days, with 4 hours of training each day. Attendees must attend both 4-hour sessions, and get an official Oxebridge certificate of training upon completion.
The class is given by Oxebridge founder Christopher Paris, and is presented in English.
The course covers the following:
- Origin of ISO 9001
- Overall structure of the standard
- Detailed walkthrough of the ISO 9001:2015 (clause by clause)
- How to perform internal audits, including process-based audits
- How to remain objective and impartial
- How to gather objective evidence
- How to write indisputable nonconformities
The class is $150 per attendee.
You may register for the class here.