Oxebridge Founder Christopher Paris will present a discussion on implementing the new ISO 9001:2015 requirements of “context of the organization” (COTO) and “risk-based thinking” (RBT) during the American Society for Quality Huntsville Section1503 on October 11th at 5:30 PM.
The discussion will cover:
- Publish or Perish: The Secret Origin of COTO & RBT
- Implementing COTO
- Identifying interested parties
- Identifying issues of concern
- Implementing RBT
- Redefining risk and opportunity
- Managing risks
- They mythology of FMEA
- Managing opportunities
- Putting it All Together: The Strategic Direction
The event will be held at the ADTRAN Complex, 901 Explorer Blvd. in Huntsville AL.
The event is free, however ASQ will provide catered dinner for members for $10 and non-members for $12. If you are having dinner, please RSVP to Joseph Marchelites by e-mail. A proper RSVP helps keep food costs in line.