Oxebridge founder Christopher Paris will be giving an 8-hour course on AS9100 and ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training, on Dec 5 & 6, 2022. The course is conducted for 4 hours each day, and both days are required to receive the final certificate of training.
The course includes:
- Origin of ISO 9001 and AS9100
- The overall structure of AS9100 and PDCA
- Review of the “Process Approach”
- A detailed walkthrough of all AS9100 Rev. D clauses (includes the full ISO 9001:2015 standard as well)
- How to perform process-based internal audits
- How to gather objective evidence while remaining impartial
- How to write nonconformities that drive improvement
- How to use audit results to measure process effectiveness
The course will run from 8 AM to 12 noon Eastern US time each day, and is provided remotely via GoToMeeting. The cost is only $150 per attendee.
Attendees must have a licensed copy of AS9100 Rev D, as it will be referenced during the training. The standard is available for purchase from SAE here.
To register, click here.