Oxebridge has partnered with ERAI and Aerospace Exports Inc. to present a remarkable 2-day “Braindump Course” on implementing the new AS9100 Revision D standard without driving yourself insane or ruining your company’s QMS in the process. Oxebridge founder Christopher Paris takes you through the new AS9100 Rev. D standard step by step, offering proven, practical, real-world implementation advice, based on actual experience. Then, ERAI will present the latest best practices on addressing the new counterfeit part control requirements of AS9100 Rev. D, and Aerospace Exports will discuss the latest changes to FAR, DFARS and ITAR regulations impacting on aerospace.
Only interested in ISO 9001? You’ll still get plenty out of the seminar, don’t worry. The content includes all the material related to the ISO 9001 Braindump series as well.
- The Secret Origin of ISO 9001 and AS9100 Rev. D – how it came about, and why ISO and the IAQG hope you won’t take this course.
- AS9100 Beatdown – a clause-by-clause analysis of the ISO 9001:2015 / AS9100 Rev. D standards, with practical implementation advice for each, and emphasis on the latest changes.
- Implementing COTO & RBT in the Aerospace Environment – implementing the new “Context of the Organization” and “Risk-Based Thinking” requirements in the right sequence, without driving yourself mad or spending a fortune. Includes why FMEA is a joke, and how to use it anyway.
- The Process Approach Made Freakin’ Easy – how to implement the process approach so you get real and lasting value.
- Counterfeit Part Control – ERAI reveals the latest methods to ensure your plant remains counterfeit-free. Includes information on counterfeit electronic components as well as materiel.
- Export Expert – Aerospace Exports Inc. discusses what’s coming related to aerospace FAR clauses, DFARs, ITAR and other regulations.
- Six Sense Auditing – conducting internal AS9100 audits using all six — yes, six! — senses.
- Dominate Your Registrar! – don’t let your third-party registrar inject needless costs and inefficiency while threatening your AS9100 certificate; learn to take control during the audit. This proved to be the most popular segment of our previous Braindumps!
As always, Mr. Paris’ presentations include witty anecdotes, controversial opinions, biting commentary and a bucketful of snark.
FEE: $850 includes catered lunch both days, beverages and free copy of Paris’ new e-book, Surviving ISO 9001:2015. Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance and training. ASQ members get a $50 discount!
DATE: May 18 – 19, 2017
TIME: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST. If you’re late, Paris starts over but does the entire thing again in Dothraki.
LOCATION: Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, Cocoa Beach FL. Literally a few seconds’ walk to the gorgeous Atlantic Ocean, and just an hour away from Walt Disney World. Bring the family and write the entire weekend off as a business trip. Smack dab in on the Space Coast, visit the Kennedy Visitor Center and Cape Canaveral.
AFTER PARTY: Friday May 19th, meet with Oxebridge founder Christopher Paris for drinks at the closest watering hole and (because of the drinks) listen to even more inappropriate commentary about ISO 9001 and AS9100 as he fuels up on scotch and ice (minus the ice.)