Submit An Article or Editorial to Oxebridge
If you’d like to write an article or editorial for publication on the Oxebridge site, use the form below to submit it, or send your article via email attachment by clicking here. Your article will appear on the Oxebridge blog section, and then receive further promotion in the semi-monthly Oxebridge Report newsletter.
- Articles must be on the subject of quality management, ISO or related standards, aerospace quality or other topics consistent with the Oxebridge site’s focus. You’ll be notified if your article falls out of scope or otherwise isn’t a fit for Oxebridge.
- Oxebridge reserves the right to edit all submissions for grammar, formatting or clarity.
- Articles may not be purely promotional in nature, or include any spam messaging. Your bio may include a link to your company website, professional blurb and link to your email, as you see fit.
- Hate speech is not allowed because, unlike ASQ, we think that sort of thing is unseemly.
- Your article can be published anonymously if you really want to, but we need your name and contact info so we can contact you directly.
- Your article will fall under the overall copyright of Oxebridge, but you retain author’s copyright in perpetuity. You are free to publish the article elsewhere, without any restrictions. Oxebridge will not sell your work.
- If you are reporting a whistleblower report or potential violation of law, do not use this form, but visit our ISO Whistleblower Hotline page instead.
There’s no length limit, so feel free to go nuts.