Guberman PMC offered self-accredited ISO certificates, and relied on a campaign of defaming competitors, an effort which now appears entirely shut down.Read More
Search Results for: guberman
Guberman demanded the Judge pay him over $686,000 in damages for ruling him in contempt of court in the Oxebridge lawsuit.Read More
Daryl Guberman and Don LaBelle of Guberman PMC Registrars have been handed a stunning, comprehensive legal defeat.Read More
A Federal court ruled defendants Daryl Guberman and Don LaBelle in contempt of court.Read More
Daryl Guberman and Don LaBelle were declared in contempt of court in a Federal civil suit, and now face fines and arrest.Read More
- Don't panic, stop spending, avoid the sunk-cost fallacy, and pay attention to the critics who have been consistently right since Day One.
- DoD's announcement dismantles nearly every aspect of what has been done to date, including the entire maturity level approach.
- Greg McVerry admitted he supported CMMC officials in public because his company, DIT, had "$10M" in annual DoD contracts, even as he railed against them in private.
- CMMC-AB may be allowed to credential trainers and assessors, but not accredit C3PAOs.
- The move helps the IAF escape growing concern over China's role in overseeing ISO accreditations worldwide.