The quality profession lacks an aspect that other professions have recognized as an important...Read More
Search Results for: guberman
Stephen Keneally of American Global Standards, an unaccredited self-accredited certificate mill...Read More
It’s been a tough month or two for the certificate mill operators. Since getting confronted...Read More
In my series of articles The Indefensibles I point out the simultaneously hilarious and ethically void behavior of the world’s unaccredited ISO 9001 and AS9100 registrars, or “certificate mills.” I am working...Read More
- Don't panic, stop spending, avoid the sunk-cost fallacy, and pay attention to the critics who have been consistently right since Day One.
- DoD's announcement dismantles nearly every aspect of what has been done to date, including the entire maturity level approach.
- Greg McVerry admitted he supported CMMC officials in public because his company, DIT, had "$10M" in annual DoD contracts, even as he railed against them in private.
- CMMC-AB may be allowed to credential trainers and assessors, but not accredit C3PAOs.
- The move helps the IAF escape growing concern over China's role in overseeing ISO accreditations worldwide.