ANAB and Smithers are at it again, marketing their shameful SN9001 standard. Winter is coming!Read More
Search Results for: sn9001
ASCA supporters use racist, sexist hate speech to defend SN9001 and ASCA director Kevin Gilbride.Read More
Smithers Quality Assessments is continuing to market SN9001 training alongside consultant John Allin, despite a complaint filed to the registrar alleging that doing so violates conflict of interest rules identified in ISO 17021.Read More
Oxebridge has filed a five-page complaint against Smithers Quality Assessments Inc. for colluding...Read More
- Don't panic, stop spending, avoid the sunk-cost fallacy, and pay attention to the critics who have been consistently right since Day One.
- DoD's announcement dismantles nearly every aspect of what has been done to date, including the entire maturity level approach.
- Greg McVerry admitted he supported CMMC officials in public because his company, DIT, had "$10M" in annual DoD contracts, even as he railed against them in private.
- CMMC-AB may be allowed to credential trainers and assessors, but not accredit C3PAOs.
- The move helps the IAF escape growing concern over China's role in overseeing ISO accreditations worldwide.