Oxebridge has filed formal reports with OFAC and IRS alleging the IAF is supporting and generative revenue from Rostec, a firm under US sanctions for its role in the Russian invasion of Ukraine.Read More
Search Results for: rostec
APAC’s Graeme Drake has allowed months to pass while reportedly defective chemotherapy gloves are being released under test certificates accredited by its member, UAF.Read More
Oxebridge’s 2021 list of countries with the most severe problems related to counterfeit or questionable ISO certifications.Read More
Medical Device Notified Body Intertek Forms Consultancy Partnership, Setting Off Allegations of Conflicts of Interest
Intertek announced a partnership with consulting firm Globizz, and then linked its certification services with the planned consulting offerings.Read More
Akkreditierung Austria Makes False Claims to Justify Shutting Down Allegation It Is Violating EU Sanctions
The Austrian accreditation body and its partner Quality Austria continue to promote and issue certificates to Rostec, a company under US and EU sanctions for its role in the forced annexation of Crimea.Read More
- Don't panic, stop spending, avoid the sunk-cost fallacy, and pay attention to the critics who have been consistently right since Day One.
- DoD's announcement dismantles nearly every aspect of what has been done to date, including the entire maturity level approach.
- Greg McVerry admitted he supported CMMC officials in public because his company, DIT, had "$10M" in annual DoD contracts, even as he railed against them in private.
- CMMC-AB may be allowed to credential trainers and assessors, but not accredit C3PAOs.
- The move helps the IAF escape growing concern over China's role in overseeing ISO accreditations worldwide.