IAS just found out someone is willing to be even less ethical than they are.Read More
Search Results for: certificate mill
Guberman PMC offered self-accredited ISO certificates, and relied on a campaign of defaming competitors, an effort which now appears entirely shut down.Read More
Demolition guy tries to defend his company’s decision, takes wrecking ball to his reputation instead.Read More
Guberman demanded the Judge pay him over $686,000 in damages for ruling him in contempt of court in the Oxebridge lawsuit.Read More
Daryl Guberman claims an IAF/ILAC laboratory was responsible for the coronavirus release.Read More
- Guest writer Owen DeStefano outlines additional ethics concerns over the coming CMMC Midwest Conference.
- The new CMMC-AB FAQ page is riddled with falsehoods; plus, an AB Board Member is slated to appear at a paid event promoting CMMC consultants.
- UKAS accreditations continue to legitimize companies involved in wonton human rights abuses.
- CMMC-AB officials toggled off public availability of their CAGE code status in SAM.gov, thus hiding the information from the public and press.
- Guidance on implementing a "Traction" Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) alongside an ISO 9001 quality management system.