Tampa FL — Oxebridge has finally followed up its wildly popular Eyesore 9000 parody document with an aerospace version based on AS9100 Rev C, called DumbAS9100.
The document is available for free download from the Oxebridge humor page.
DumbAS9100 is a 39-page, in-depth walkthrough of every AS9100C clause, told with biting sarcasm and over-the-top humor that is bound to offend, enlighten, offend and even offend.
Built on Eyesore 9000, but with almost 90% new material, DumbAS9100 includes sections:
- 4.2.2 The Ubiquitous Quality Manual, or “How to Suck the Joy Out of Admiring Airplanes”
- 5.2 Customer Focus: Associating the Word “Customer” With an Entirely Different F-Word
- 5.6.1 Management Review: Prelude to an Afternoon of the Fawning
- 7.3.3 Design & Development Outputs: Stuff You Need to Make Your Desk Look Busy
- 220.127.116.11 Control of Production Process Changes: Change is Inevitable, But So Is Stagnation
- 7.5.5 Preservation of Product, and Your Career
- 8.5.2 Corrective Action: The Suggestion Box Gone Amok
Warning! DumbAS9100 contains strong language – mature readers only.
To download your free copy in PDF format, simply visit the Humor download page for a direct download link. Adobe or a PDF reader program is required to open the document.